Monday, September 24, 2012

RANDOM THOUGHTS 6

I will not be convinced that the economy is in such terrible shape until I turn on an NFL/NBA/NHL game on TV and see the stands empty. 
I believe that technology will eventually destroy us.  Perhaps not by a world ending explosion or man made catastrophe but rather, by destroying our initiative, drive, and ability to think on our own.
I don't have much faith in the American public education system.  
I believe we have not had a world class public education system in this country for a long time.
I believe the main cause of decline in America is the erosion of the family.
I feel that political correctness is helping to ruin our country.
I am angry that lobbyists are controlling our government and that many politicians are corrupt to some extent.
I feel like I'm participating in a country that is in decline and is willing to look the other way while it is happening.
I'm not happy with myself for being this negative but, it's hard not to be when you are paying attention.
I miss the days of blissful ignorance!

No comments:

Post a Comment