Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ORIGINS OF THE YOU OWE ME CROWD

A Right to Everything

I came upon this little tidbit from Daniel Mitchell's Blog regarding FDR and his desire for a 2nd Bill of Rights.  This was something I had not been aware of and I must say  I was a bit disappointed to see what he thought those rights should be. Come to think of it, I can't recall any of his speeches where he talked about working hard and earning what you have.  The ones I've heard seem to talk about giving stuff to people. I think it's the Robin Hood Syndrome 1940's Version.  When you watch these old clips you start to realize where the Democratic Party's ideas about big government come from.  No wonder so many of the Kool-Aid drinkers think they are entitled to "something for nothing."  This is the mantra of the OWS useful idiots.  Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment