Thursday, November 17, 2011

FOUL PURVEYORS OF MENTAL MUSH

 Everybody is guilty as soon as they are accused.
 I will wreck my destruction under the guise of comedy.
 Every woman is a victim regardless of the facts.
You are guilty until proven innocent no matter what I may say.







Now if you look at these pictures and think of harpies I can't stop you.
If you have an uncontrollable need to yell "BITCH"  I can't stop you.
If you are throwing up right now, sorry I can't help you.
If you are beginning to cut your wrists, sorry, nothing I can do for you.

If you are a sane, sensible person and pay attention to what's going on in this country then, you know what these faces represent.   If you are having a rush of negative thoughts right now I can sympathize with you. 
If you are getting up to put out the trash right now you are channeling me and that is scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment