Friday, February 24, 2012

POST VALENTINE'S DAY SERENDIPITY: TWENTY QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERED

1.  Who wrote the book of love?


2.  Why do fools fall in love?


3.  What does love got to do with it?


4.  Why does love hurt?


5.  Why do I love rock and roll?


6.  Did you tell Laura I love her?


7.  Why did the  tide erase those love letters I wrote in the sand?

8.  Why do you always hurt the one you love?

9.  Where did our love go? 

10.  Is love all you need?

11.  Can you direct me to the chapel of love?

12.  Why can't I buy me love?

13.   I'd do any thing for love but I won't (vote for Obama) do that!


14.  Mr. Frank, "Have you ever loved a woman?"


15.  What is the power of love?  


16.  What are the 50 ways to leave your lover?


17.  How did you get addicted to love?


18.  Why is love blue?


19.  Has the prisoner of love escaped?


20.  Exactly, how do I love you tender?





No comments:

Post a Comment