Sunday, March 1, 2009

WELCOME TO ME


Being that this is my first entry I thought I would welcome myself to the world of blogging. This blog is designed to be my outlet to comment about the events occurring in the country and to some degree, the world.  I must say up front I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat and in fact I am quite disgusted by all sides. I believe that there are many of you out there that feel the same way.
We are all sick of the crooked politicians and they way we do business in this country nowadays. Between the thieving and corrupt bankers and investors to the disgusting behavior of many politicians from the state to federal levels, it it easy to see why so many Americans are honked off.
My intent is to vent my frustration on this blog rather than in the streets--for now. I do think that is coming in the very near future. It's already happening in Europe and most certainly will spread here, it's just a matter of time. Hopefully, as I vent and identify things that tick me off, you will find some point of agreement and chime in as well. Perhaps this mutual venting will do us all some good while we are waiting for the country to implode.

No comments:

Post a Comment