Tuesday, June 5, 2012

PALADIN NEEDS WORK TOO

Needs Work
In ObamAmerica even yours truly, the righteous and mighty Paladin is woefully under-employed/ unemployed.  I can tell you from first hand experience that even Guns for Hire, like myself can't find work in this economy.  Not much of a market for gunslingers out there in ObamAmerica.  I can't remember the last time I gave out one of my fancy business cards with the chess knight on it.  Yes, this despite my long and impressive resume of saving beautiful women, stopping train robberies and generally, just taking out the bad guys.  How's a gunslinger supposed to get by in this economy?  I know one thing, I can't survive on my reputation much longer.
I went into Dodge a few week back and found that Marshall Dillon was having a similar problem, seeing his hours cut and having to pay a higher percentage of his medical insurance.  Things have got to change around here pretty soon or I'll have to be filing for some unemployment benefits come July 1st.  

No comments:

Post a Comment