Monday, March 19, 2012

DO YOU THINK THIS MIGHT WORK?

I broke a tooth the other day.  No big deal.  I went to the dentist the next day and they did a remarkable job in constructing a temporary to hold me over until I get a new crown made.  So I got to thinking that it might be a good idea to put that tooth under my pillow and ask the tooth fairy to grant me one of the following wishes instead of giving me money.  What do you suppose my chances are? Maybe I can request two?  But, which two?   Ummmmm...

1.  Obama Out
2.  Term Limits In
3.  Constitution Re-established
4.  Hollywood into the Pacific
5.  Gas Prices cut in half
6.  U.S. Withdraws from U.N.
7.  A Great Singing Voice
8.  More Hair
9.  A Day With My Late Grandparents
10. A Time Machine
11. World Peace
12. Obama Out

No comments:

Post a Comment