A look at the mess that has become our state and nation......
and other assorted commentary.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
THINGS THAT HONK ME OFF.........PART 1
Here is a list of some of my pet peeves. I've left the door open to add some in a Part 2 later. Please feel free to comment or add some of your own.
1. People who don't use their turn signals
2. People who use their turn signals for one or two blinks at the instant they are making a move.
3. People who exit or enter a door or room from the left instead of the right. (It's America Jack---STAY TO THE RIGHT!
4. People who don't call you back in a month and then say, "I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to call." (What a bunch of BULLSHIT. You mean to say in a 30 day timeframe you haven't had TWO FREAKING MINUTES?)
5. Disclaimers on TV ads or on the radio. (This pill can kill you 10 different ways but, you should buy it anyway.)
6. Car dealers that try to make their prices seem low by putting in the small print that you must have a $5,000 trade or down payment. (Good luck buying that $20,000 car for $13,000)
7. People who worship athletes or entertainers.
8. Automated phone calls.
9. Crooked career politicians
10. People that can't follow rules. (Yeah, STOP does mean the car shouldn't be moving)
11. People who walk their dogs and don't carry poop bags (Yes we all have neighbors like this)
12. The constant amount of times lately that the "race card" is being played by people with an agenda
13. Weathermen or women who can never get it right. They tend to always miss the big ones.