Wednesday, May 28, 2014

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME

Just looking around to see if anybody stopped by to make a comment.  Paladin has been in hibernation and hasn't taken the time to update this blog.   I've given up a great deal what with Obama's reelection and the general direction of the country.  I used to be motivated to write but, I guess the reality (or depression) of the whole situation just wore me down. 
I realized that there were so many writers much greater than me, who couldn't make anything happen, how would I have any chance.
I really don't have too much hope left in this country.  I've come to the conclusion that most everything is a lie.  The government, the corruption, the violence, drugs, mass-killings, terrorism etc., have taken over.  The tiny little voice of Paladin is but, a grain of sand in the Universe.  Let's just do the right thing and Nuke ourselves. 
Not that anyone reads this nonsense but, I don't know when I'll get back around to this site again but, I invite anyone who stumbles on this to read some of the past stuff I wrote while I was motivated and still had some hope.  Goodnight Mrs. Cavendish, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment