Saturday, November 9, 2013

THEY PASSED IT, NOW WE ARE SEEING WHAT'S IN IT...............................AND IT AIN'T PRETTY

It's What We're Doing
Now that Obamacare is the law of the land and our worthless government is trying to implement it, more and more is coming out about the disaster that this all is.  With government expanding to epic proportions, wealth distribution a common practice and the Constitution rarely followed, you can't help but wonder how much longer this great republic can take before it collapses under it's own weight.  
The beginning of the end is upon us.  No, I'm not "the sky is falling" kind of guy but, what's happening in this country is tragic and it's amplified because I have to be here to watch it happen.  
It's so hard to believe that would could elect someone a shallow, weak-minded and uninspiring as Obama.  There used to be a time when you could count on the majority of Americans to do the right thing for the country but, now, that is no longer the case.   On behalf of myself and my generation, I would like to apologize to my kids and grandkids generation for allowing this to happen.  I hope you all know I tried to prevent it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment